1. Blushing Bride 9 ½’ x 6 ½", score at 6 ½" & 6 ¾"
2. Measure in 2 ½" from each side on the top of the holder mark with pencil
3. Cut diagonally from pencil mark to the closest score line at edge of cardstock. Do this on both sides to create pocket flap
4. Attach 1 ½" x 6 ½" piece of Concord Crush to cut edge of flap and trim (You can cut it first and then attach if you prefer)
5. Cut the extra edge of the 6" x 6" page protector off (part where it would be used to attach to album) so it is the same as the other two sealed sides
6. Add sticky strip to the 3 sealed edges and adhere to Blusing Bride holder, making sure opening for tags is at top toward score lines
7. Punch Pear Pizzazz with Decorative Label Extra-Large punch
8. Stamp "Thanks" on White & punch out with Scallop Oval and adhere to Decorative Label piece. Set aside
9. Punch Whisper White cardstock with Scallop Dotted Ribbon Punch
10. Adhere to flap covering seam line
11. Attach "Thanks" label piece as shown on Tag Holder
12. Insert 6" x 6" piece of DSP in between page protector & cardstock
1. Create tags following samples. Tag bases: 2 Wild Wasabi, 2 Pink Pirouette (one will be embossed with White craft ink), 1 Bashful Blue, 1 Whisper White, 1 Pear Pizzazz, 1 Concord Crush
Original post HERE has more pictures and supply information.