Something for Baby Gift Card Holder
I have lots of cards to catch up and put on my blog. Today is a quick and cute card I made and have on my card buffet.
Stamps: Something for Baby clear mount (134030); B.Y.O.P. photopolymer (137159)
Cardstock: Soft Sky 4 1/4" x 11" Score on long side at 4 1/2", 5 1/2" and 5 1/2"; So Saffron 3 1/4" x 4"; Wisper White 2 1/2" x 3"; Sweet Dreams DSP (retired) 2" x 4 "
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black
Accessories: Word Window Punch (retired), Pear Pizzazz 1/4" cotton ribbon (retired), Tear Tape Adhesive
1. Fold card on score line – valley fold, mountain fold and then valley fold.
2. Turn card to backside and add sticky strip on bottom edge and side edges only to form the raised gift card holder on inside of card when turned over.
3. Glue DSP to right side of base card leaving about 1/8” border.
4. Stamp inside saying in black ink.
5. Stamp onesie in Pear Pizzazz ink on Whisper White CS. Then stamp greeting in black ink. Tie bow with ribbon and attach to stamped image with Mini Glue Dot.
6. Glue stamped image to So Saffron CS, then to card front.
7. Insert Word Window Punch about 1/16” to make a narrow slot, starting in the middle and then move toward sides to widen the gift card holder slot.