I just love the Madison Avenue paper, and you can receive it free during Stampin' Up!'s Sale-a-bration promotion. Below is another January Club and Workshop card:
1. Glue Madison Avenue Designer Series Paper to bottom of Whisper White card stock.
2. Emboss White with Honeycomb Folder and the Big Shot.
3. Emboss Island Indigo strip with Vine Street Folder and glue to white piece.
4. Stamp Happy Birthday on Sahara Sand scrap and punch out with Decorative Label punch.
5. Also, use Decorative Label punch to punch Island Indigo scrap, then cut in half. Glue halves to each end (see sample) and attach to white piece with Dimensionals.
6. Punch ½” circle from Madison Avenue Designer Series Paper and use Tombow to adhere to center of brad. Allow to dry , then affix epoxy bubble.
7. Punch hole in white piece and attach brad.
8. Glue white piece to Sahara Sand card.
Upcoming blog posts will included my fall technique cards, January Card Buffet, Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' Kit pages and cards and more spring mini items.