Above are the projects we did at my August Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. In today’s post I will give you the supplies and directions for my Celebrate the Season card.
Stamps: Mistletoe Season
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark,
Stampin’ Blends: Night of Navy Dark
Paper (with cutting sizes):
Night of Navy 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
Whisper White 4 ¼” x 1”, 4” x 3
Under the Mistletoe DSP (1b) 4” x 4”, (3b)
Stitched Label Framelits
Gold Embossing Powder
Basic Rinestones (5)
Wink of Stella
Real Red 3/8” Cotton Ribbon (17”)
Tailored Label Punch.
1. Fold Night of Navy CS in half. Glue DSP to cardfront.
2. Die cut Night of Navy oval and glue to DSP.
3. Fussy cut Poinsettia and glue to upper left of oval.
4. Stamp saying on in Night of Navy on White CS and die cut with Stitched Labels framelit.
5. Stamp jingle bells in Versamark and emboss with Gold Embossing Powder. Color with Daffodil Marker. Then use Wink of Stella.
6. Adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Punch small slit on folded edge with end of Tailored Label Punch. Glue White strip to card.
8. Wrap 8 ½” of Red ribbon around cardfront having ends meet on front attach with Snail Adhesive. Tie a bow with remaining piece of ribbon and attach to card over ribbon seam with Mini Glue Dot.
If you like this one, watch for the rests of the posts on my stamp-a-stacks.