Petite Pairs and the Open Sea
I absolutely love the Open Sea stamp set from Stampin' Up! and it is perfect for masculine cards. Below is a convention swap card that I received from Judi Fidh that I used for my January card buffet.
Open Sea Directions
1. Stamp ledger on left side of Cherry Cobbler CS and glue to card.
2. Stamp anchor on Sahara Sand strip with Sahara Sand ink, them emboss with Stripes folder and the Big Shot.
3. Punch 1/8” hole in anchor and tie with Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine. Glue to Cherry CS.
4. Stamp ship with Not Quite Navy and punch with 2 ½” circle. Sponge with Sahara Sand.
5. Glue Vanilla circle to 3” Not Quite Navy circle. Glue NQN piece to card.
6. Stamp saying on Vanilla with NQN ink and punch with Curly Label punch. Sponge edges with Sahara Sand and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.