Wow! This stamp set brought back memories, however, that will a subject of another post. Below is another card I created for my January Card Buffet using Stampin’ Up!’s free Sale-a-bration stamp set Feeling Sentimental. I love the antique feel of this card.
1. Emboss Crumb Cake CS with Vintage Wallpaper folder and the Big Shot. Sponge with Chocolate Chip and adhere to Chocolate Chip card.
2. Stamp image on 2 ¾” x 3” Very Vanilla piece with Early Expresso and round corners with punch.
3. Stamp Celebrate on Very Vanilla strip, then cut banner end on left side.
4. Sponge edges on both Vanilla pieces.
5. Attach image with Dimensionals to card.
6. Use bone folder to curl the banner and attach to card with Mini Glue Dots.