Hearts A Flutter Anniversary Card
This Anniversary card could be used as a Valentine's card, also. I used the Hearts A Flutter and Ciao, Baby! stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!’s 2013 Spring Mini to create this anniversary card. It easily could be a Valentine’s Day card. It was another card from my January Card Buffet.
1. Emboss Black CS with Fancy Fan Embossing folder and Big Shot, then glue to card base with Tombow Multi Purpose glue.
2. Stamp the following in black on white rectangle: Striped banner and scalloped heart.
3. Stamp in Real Red on same piece: Forever & Always across bottom and love label next to the heart –leave room for punching,cutting.
4. Cut strip with saying from across bottom of white piece.
5. Punch love with Petite Curly Label punch.
6. Use framelits to cut banner, scalloped heart, and red polka dot paper.
7. Punch Small heart and Full Heart from Red CS.
8. Layer red full heart on scallop heart. Glue Love onto heart piece.
9. Glue small heart to banner.
10. Arrange & glue all pieces to card.
11. Add pearl to small heart.