Christmas Stamp-a-Stack – October 2012
Card #1 – Open Sleigh stamp set – Stockings
1. Stamp stocking in Gumball Green on right side of 2 ¾” x 3” Very Vanilla card stock, Stamp stocking in Early Expresso on right and stamp stocking in Cherry Cobbler in center. Layer onto 3” x 3 ¼” Early Expresso card stock. Add Dazzlin' Details to the cuffs on the stockings.
2. Stamp “Joy” in Early Expresso on small Vanilla card stock and punch out with scallop circle punch.
3. Adhere Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding onto bottom of 2” x 3 ¼” Designer Series Paper (DSP).
4. Center DSP and stocking piece on Cherry Cobbler card and glue.
5. Add “Joy” image to DSP with Stampin’ Dimensional.
Card #2 – First Christmas
1. Stamp Baby and star in Versamark ink on Midnight Muse and emboss with gold embossing powder.
2. Die cut with Apothecary Accents framelets.
3. Run Cherry Cobbler card stock (4” x 5 ¼”) thru Big Shot with Lacy Brocade folder. Adhere to Crumb Cake card.
4. Stamp saying in Midnight Muse on Very Vanilla card stock.
5. Die cut Early Expresso with Apothecary Accents framelets. Glue stamped vanilla piece to the Early Expresso die cut and add pearls to ends.
6. Cut Champagne Glimmer Paper with edgelet, adhere to Crum Cake card about ¼” from bottom of Cherry Cobbler.
7. Use Tombow to adhere Midnight Muse to card (see sample).
8. Adhere Early Expresso piece to card with 3 Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Make bow with Midnight Muse 3/8” Stitched Ribbon and add to card with Mini Glue Dot.
Card #3 – Snow Much Fun
1. Stamp solid frame in Baja Breeze near top of card.
2. Stamp snowman on right side of card in Black.
3. Stamp bird and snowball on left.
4. Color snowman & birds with Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Basic gray and Black.
5. Stamp saying in Black on Baja Breeze image.
6. Punch silver glimmer paper with star punch and adhere to card with Mini Glue Dots.
7. Glue white piece to Cherry Cobbler base.
Card #4 – Holiday Keepsakes
1. Stamp ornament in Primrose Petals on left side of 4” x 5 ¼” Whisper White card stock—be sure to leave room for piercing (see sample).
2. Stamp ornament in Raspberry Ripple on right side (see sample).
3. Using piercing template, pierce around ornaments.
4. Stamp greeting in lower right hand corner.
5. Use snail to adhere ribbon to ornaments and secure on back of white piece.
6. Glue white piece to Gumball Green Card.