Now for a fall card. The technique for this card was shown by Sara Douglass in a You Tube video.
1. Sara explains that you use washi tape to mask off a border abound your watercolor paper (the washi tape also holds it in place while you color and stamp this piece).
2. Wet the watercolor paper with your aqua painter, then apply your color using the Aqua Painter. I used Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, and Old Olive on the background. Let dry.
3. Also on a scrap of watercolor paper, repeat 2 above. You will stamp the leaves in Old Olive on this scrap piece and die cut with the Big Shot.
4. Adhere the leaves to masked watercolor piece with Mini Glue Dots.
5. Adhere Watercolored piece to Daffodil Delight.
6. Sponge edges of card base with Soft Suede and stamp sentiment.
7. Adhere Daffodil Delight cardstock to card base.