I made this card from a retired Stampin' Up! stamp set, however, you can substitute any outline flower stamp. I love the colors and simplicity of this card.
1. Ink flowers and tops of leave in Black Stazon and stamp on Designer Series Paper. Punch with 2 3/8” Scallop Circle.
2. Adhere Scallop Circle to 2 ½” punched Pool Party circle .Set aside.
3. Emboss Basic Black CS with Fancy Fan Folder.
4. Adhere black strip to card base.
5. Adhere tulip circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Stamp greeting in Black Stazon.