Below is another card we made at my January Card Buffet. I received this swap card from Julie Skotzke and loved it. The only thing I changed is the ribbon color, I didn’t have Gumball Green and changed the greeting! It was a favorite.
1. Use wheel & Versamark ink to roll background on Summer Starfruit CS and glue to Midnight Muse card.
2. Stamp greeting in Midnight Muse on vanilla CS & stamp leaves in Gumball Green, then die cut with Labels framelits.
3. Stamp 2 flowers on die cut vanilla in Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit.
4. Die cut Midnight Muse with Labels framelits.
5. Stamp Gumball Green Flower on Scrap vanilla and fussy cut.
6. Attach ribbon behind Vanilla piece with snail and then glue to Midnight Muse die cut.
7. Glue Midnight Muse piece to card.
8. Add Gumball Green flower to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Add rhinestone to flower centers