Once you read my post you will understand the title. I haven't blogged much lately, so I am trying to catch up on my Stamping Up! project/card items. All my pictures (okay, most of my items) have been photographed before I gave them away . So I will be trying to catch up and all projects will have some details, but not as elaborate as if there were only one project.
First, Happy 4th of July! I created my basket from a Stampin' Up! Whisper White envelope. It is quick and easy to make.
Next Mother's Day basket.
Last Flower basket – You are awesome.
These baskets could hold jewelry, chocolate, gift card or whatever you choose. It could also be used for a Birthday, thank you or get well basket.
Medium Whisper White Envelopes (107301)
Decorative Label Punch # 120907, Note Tag Punch or Lg Tag Punch (both retired) any of these punches will work for the handles.
INSTRUCTIONS for Mother's Day Basket::
1. Seal envelope. On the shorter side punch on the right side with the Note Tag Punch. Turn envelope over right to left and punch on the right side. See photos 1 & 2.
2. Stamp background: Lace and leaves.
3. Stamp greeting on envelope.
4. Stamp butterfly on Whisper White scrap and fussy cut. Adhere next to greeting with Mini Glue Dot.
5. Stamp flowers using matching ink and cardstock, then punch out. Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere flowers together and adhere to envelope “basket”.
6. Add a rhinestone to flower centers and two rhinestones to butterfly.
7. Tie Sahara 7/8” Lace Trim to “basket” handle.
This is one of the many alternate ways to use your Stampin' Up! envelopes.
Have a safe and happy 4th.