Fall Bags, Tags, & Boxes Stampin Up! Style
I am sure many of you will guess how I made this cute Halloween pouch.
If you haven't guessed it is a TP roll! To my horror I recently read that companies are thinking of eliminating the cardboard center to their rolls? How is is that going to work? Any way, I love all the uses everyone has found for them. Using it to make a pouch is one of my favorites.
1. Staple the bottom of the cardboard tube.
2. Crumple a 6" x 6" piece of Designer Series Paper then flatten it out.
3. Use Anywhere glue stick to glue the DSP to the tube starting at the stapled end. Tuck extra DSP to the inside of the tube.
4. Use a 1/4" hole punch to punch a hole on each side and insert ribbon or cord and knot.
Next, is a bag made made with Stampin' Up!'s Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper, which I love! Again this uses a 6" x 6" piece of DSP the Simply Scored Board. I found the directions for the bag on Sam Donald's blog. I used the Autumn Accents Bigz die for the leaves and used Linen Thread to "tie" the Autumn Wooden Elements to the leaves which I attached with a Mini Glue Dot.I used a clothespin from the 2014-2016 In Color Clothespins to close the bag.
Last is the versitile fry box. I used these for goodie bags at my last fundraiser.
Here are the Directions:
Stamp: Merry Everything Bundle Wood #137635, Clear #137636, includes stamp set and punch
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz Autumn Accents die #127812; Bigz L Fry Box die #132966; Woodgrain Folder #129821; 1 ¼” Burlap ribbon #132140; Adhesive
Directions: Die cut Fry Box, fold on score lines and adhere sides together.
To make embellishment:
- Die cut leaves in various colors and emboss with Woodgrain folder.
- Adhere 2-3 leaves together.
- Add burlap fibers to leaves by cutting off a 4 ½” strip of ribbon and then cut off stitching down one long side and pull fibers apart. Add to leaves with snail.
- Stamp saying on Whisper White card stock with Cherry Cobbler ink and punch with Note Tag punch.
- Adhere to leaves with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere leaves to fry box with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Jeannine Tarrio, Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
That's all for today. If you like it pin it!