We had so much fun Sunday at my Maine Stampers Stampin' Up! downline meeting and yes, it was supposed to be on Saturday, however, as you Mainers know, we had another ice storm! My driveway was like a glass bottle and the roads were not much better, so I rescheduled the meeting for Sunday. Sunday turned out warm and sunny and the ice all melted (with a little help). There were nine of us and everyone one brought cards/projects for show n tell. I can tell you I was blown away by their talent. I had 3 projects planned and cooked dinner for everyone. I had planned to take pictures after dinner, however, after we ate and mingled all other thoughts flew out my head… reminder to me….take pictures first then stamp, eat, etc.
Our first project was a card in a box for Valentine's Day. Below is a picture of the project I am doing at my Valentine Stamp Camp later this month. The project we made on Sunday was similar, we just used Pistachio Pudding cardstock for the box and Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper. I added Island Indigo to the color mix and everyone had fun creating their card in a box. Wished I had remembered to get my camera out after dinner, the cards were gorgeous.
Tomorrow I will post a picture of the Spirelli and Belly Band cards we made and give you a few more details about dinner which is another story. You won't want to miss it.
Hearts A Flutter Anniversary Card
This Anniversary card could be used as a Valentine's card, also. I used the Hearts A Flutter and Ciao, Baby! stamp sets from Stampin’ Up!’s 2013 Spring Mini to create this anniversary card. It easily could be a Valentine’s Day card. It was another card from my January Card Buffet.
1. Emboss Black CS with Fancy Fan Embossing folder and Big Shot, then glue to card base with Tombow Multi Purpose glue.
2. Stamp the following in black on white rectangle: Striped banner and scalloped heart.
3. Stamp in Real Red on same piece: Forever & Always across bottom and love label next to the heart –leave room for punching,cutting.
4. Cut strip with saying from across bottom of white piece.
5. Punch love with Petite Curly Label punch.
6. Use framelits to cut banner, scalloped heart, and red polka dot paper.
7. Punch Small heart and Full Heart from Red CS.
8. Layer red full heart on scallop heart. Glue Love onto heart piece.
9. Glue small heart to banner.
10. Arrange & glue all pieces to card.
11. Add pearl to small heart.
Below is a Valentine's card I made for a special little girl. Her name is Avery and she loves hearts. She is quite ill and only 2 1/2 years old. I hope this card will brighten her day.
Here is another Valentine's Day card we made at my Love Stamp Camp:
Hope you have a great Valentine's Day!
Today I am featuring 2 projects we made at my Love Stamp Camp. All items were created to give to a special someone. First is a cute little mailbox decorated for Valentine’s Day. Inside you can put your favorite Chocolates – who doesn’t love chocolate – or a gift card, jewelry, etc.
Next is a mini album featuring products products from Stampin’ Up!’s Spring Mini. I used 4” square coasters for the covers and card stock pages. How many new products can you count?
Pages 1 & 2:
Pages 3 & 4:
Pages 5 & 6:
Pages 7 & 8:
Pages 9 & 10:
Pages 11 & 12:
Pages 13 & 14:
Pages 15 & 16:
Page 17 & 18:
You can change the binding by punching with the Crop-a-Dile and using ribbon or rings to secure.
I love the Hearts A Flutter bundle from Stampin' Up!'s new Spring Mini catalog. I combined it with the "love" stamp from Ciao, Baby to create my Valentine card. How many new products from Stampin' Up!'s 2013 Spring Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure can you find?
Did you guess 7, if so, you are correct!
Hearts A Flutter, Ciao Baby Directions:
1. Emboss Pool Party Core’dinations CS by running through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Folder and sand with sanding block.
2. Glue Pool Party piece to Vanilla card base.
3. Glue DSP next to Pool Party on Vanilla card.
4. Cut heart with Hearts A Flutter framelits.
5. Stamp heart on Vanilla and die cut with framelit.
6. Stamp “love” on Vanilla scrap and punch with Petite Curly Label punch.
7. Attach Vanilla heart to Primrose heart and glue to card.
8. Attach love punch to card with Dimensionals.
Spring Mini products used:
Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder page 6
More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper page 10
Hearts A Flutter stamp set page 11
Hearts A Flutter framelits Dies page 11 (buy the Hearts A Flutter bundle and save 15%)
Pool Party Core'dinations cardstock page 12
Ciao, Baby! stamp set page 16, and
Petite Curly Label punch from 2013 Sale-a-bration brochure (free) with a $50 net purchase!
This card was one I used for my January clubs and workshops.
Well it is only one month until Valentine's Day, so if you need some ideas for Valentine's Day cards or treats, check out these limited time bundles from Stampin' Up!
Bundle one includes a new "happy valentine's day" heart stamp and fifty 1" x 8" cellophane treat bags for only $5.95.
Bundle two: order My Little Valentine set of 4 stamps for $9.95 and receive free Sealed With Love Simply Sent Kit.
Check out the flyer below to see more details
To order yours today, click on my shop now button or contact me and I can place your order for you. Last day to take advantage of this offer is January 21, 2013!