Everyone is always needing birthday cards, so I try to make at least one birthday card at club each month. This card took a little longer to make as the flowers and leaves are double stamped, plus four layers and ribbon.
One of the cards we made at September club was a card that could be used for a birthday in October or a Halloween card. They chose which sentiment they wanted to use. Below is the birthday card.
Quick, easy, and no stamping!
Stampin’ Up’s You’ve Got This stamp set is on the retiring list. I will miss this set.
You’ve Got This (w-139572, c-139575)
Happy Celebrations (photopolymer 143012)
Cake Soiree (w-145521, c-145745)
Memento Black Pad (132708)
Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad (126956)
Stampin’ Blends Pink Pirouette Combo Pack (144604)
Stampin’ Blends Old Olive Combo Pack (144597)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Cardstock [CS} (100730) 8 ½” x5 ½”, 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 3” x 4”
Gold Foil Sheets (132622) 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Stampin’ Dimensions (104430)
SNAIL adhesive (104332)
Multipurpose Liquid (110755)
Paper Snips (103579)
Bone Folder (102300)
Stampin’ Sponges (141337)
1. Stamp flower with Memento on White CS (smallest piece).
2. Color flower and leaves with Stampin’ Blends.
3. Fussy cut out image. Set aside.
4. Stamp words with Memento on White CS (See card for placement). Sponge edges with Pink Pirouette.
5. Adhere flower to sponged white CS with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Adhere image piece to Gold Foil with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Fold White card base in half and crease with your Bone Folder.
8. Use Stampin’ Dimensinals to attach Foil to card base.
Stampin’ Up!’s True Gentleman Suite is perfect for masculine cards. This is another card from my February card buffet.
1. Emboss card front with Stripes Embossing Folder.
2. Use snail to adhere ribbon about 1/8” from fold.
3. Adhere DSP same distance from ribbon.
4. Stamp Very vanilla CS with Night of Navy and die cut with Stitched Shapes Square.
5. Adhere image to Night of Navy square. Then adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You will find these products on Page 44 & 45 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions catalog is available until May 31st or while supplies last.
Although Sale-A-Bration is over two Sale-A-Bration items will be in Stampin’ Up!’s new catalog in June. For now, here is a card I created using Stampin’ Up!’s Clebrate You Thinlits Dies that I created for my February card buffet.
1. Die cut words in Black CS.
2. Glue DSP to cardfront.
3. Glue words to cardfront using tombow and sponge with silicone sheet.
4. Glue White CS inside.
Stampin’ Up! Special:
Happy Wishes is free from Stampin’ Up! with a $100.00 net product purchase. There are 13 rubber stamps in this set. I used 3 of them on this card.
1. Stamp words with Basiic Black ink.
2. Color flowers and leaves with markers.
3. Glue DSP to Card front.
4. Glue stamped image to card.