A quick and easy card using Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches and Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
1. Emboss flower about ½” from bottom of white CS.
2. Stamp greeting ½” from top with Watermelon Wonder.
3. Adhere Washi Tape in center of card stock and fold ends behind piece.
4. Tie baker’s twine through button in a bow. Adhere to washi tape with Mini Glue Dot.
5. Glue to Watermelon card base.
I am going to On Stage – Do you want to go, too? Join my team and you can register to attend the Stampin' Up! Onstage Local.