I have fallen in love with Stampin' Up!'s Windoow Shopping Bundle. It can be used for much, much more than just another box. If your signed up for my monthly newsletter, then you saw the card and instructions using one of the dies from this bundle. Below is a box I created:
1. First die cut 2 of the window box dies with Mint Macaron cardstock. Then die cut the design on the box top.
2. Using the box top as a guide, cut a piece of Island Indigo cardstock to fit inside the cover.
3. I cut out 6 squares 1 /12" x 1 1/2" each from Blooms and Bliss DSP. Then die cut each square using one of the side dies.
4. Glue DSP to the box. Note: if using a directional pattern the side attached to the bottom piece is in the right direction. For the sides attached to the top piece reverse the pattern, so when attached together all sides will be going in the same direction.
5. Stamp scrap and die cut for tag.
6. Trim side flaps off ends of box bottom ONLY.
7. Assemble box and tie on tag with Baker's Twine or gold cord. Watch video below for assembley directions.
Picture of tag.
Enjoy making your own special gift box.