In the busy schedule I have, quick, easy, clean and simple are the type of cards I need most.
Below is my Bring On The Cake Card and matching Treat Holder.
Now for the card details:
Stamps: Bring On The Cake
Card Stock: Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black; In-Color Markers
Accs: Designer Printed Brads, Big Shot, Striped Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
1. Run card front through Big Shot with Stripes folder.
2. Stamp "Bring on the Cake" on the white cardstock.
3. Color in the word "cake" with Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral.
4. Attach brads and adhere to white cardstock to top of Lucky Limeade piece about 1/8" from top and sides.
5. Adhere Berry Blossoms Designer series Paper to bottom of Lucky Limeade piece about 1/8" from bottom and sides (see sample).
6. Attach Calyppso Coral Ruffled Ribbon to Lucky Limeade piece with snail covering seam.
7. Attach Lucky Limeade piece to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals.
1. Die cut 5" x 5" piece of Berry Blossoms paper with the Clear Scalloped Circle Die and the Big Shot.
2. Cut 5" x 5" piece of Wisteria Wonder. Use 3/16" corner rounder on each corner.
3. Attach Berry Blossoms paper to Wisteria Wonder. Bring top and bottom corners together and punch a hole with the Cop-a-dile.
4. Insert 8" piece of Calypso Coral Ribbon through punched hole and tie, then attach Designer Printed Brad in same hole.
5. Stamp "bring on the Cake" on scrap piece of Whisper White and punch with Scallop Oval Punch.
6. Punch scrap of Calypso Coral with Wide Oval Punch and attach to front of treat holder with Stampin' Dimensionals.
My last project is another quick and easy project.
Stamps: Tagtastic (Hostess)
Card Stock: Soft Suede 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", Scrap of Whisper White, Pocketful of Posies Designed Series Paper 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accs: Designer Frames Folder, Big Shot, Dotted Ribbon, Wide Oval Punch
1. Emboss Designer Frame in the lower part of the card front slightly off center.
2. Attach Designer Series Paper to top of card.
3. Attach 4" piece of ribbon over embossed oval on card front.
4. Stamp saying on scrap of white cardstock and punch with Wide Oval Punch.
5. Attach white piece to center of embossed frame.