Wishing you a Thanksgiving stuffed with Happiness Stampin' Up! style:
1. Adhere DSP to card, then stamp leaves in Daffodil Delight down each side.
2. Stamp saying on Kraft Specialty Paper about 1” from top, then cut banner end.
3. Stamp pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie ink and leaf in Wild Wasabi ink on white scrap and die cut with framelits.
4. Adhere pumpkin to banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals and glue leaf to pumpkin.
5. Add a piece of linen thread behind pumpkin with a mini glue dot.
6. Adhere banner to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The next card reminds me how thankful I am for all my customers who have supported me over the last 9 years – thank you, i would not be where I am today without all of you. This fall Thank You card was cased with minor changes from a Maine Stampers Day swap made by demonstrator Beth Mills. Love the Autumn Wooden Elements.
Hope you have a day filled with fun, family, and friends.