Another card from my January card buffet uses Stampin' Up!'s Stippled Blossoms and my favorite ribbon 5/8" Organza on page 173 of Stampin' Up!'s 2012-20113 Catalog. I cased this card from one designed by Connie Stewart with a couple of changes.
1. Score card front base at ¼” intervals with 3 lines at bottom and 2 lines below fold. (see sample)
2. Stamp saying in middle of white strip with Island Indigo.
3. Stamp solid flower in Baja Breeze and detail in Island Indigo
4. Stamp leaves in Certainly Celery & detail in Wild Wasabi. (See sample for placement)
5. Punch out saying with Curly Label.
6. Punch out 2 curly labels – one at each end of Island Indigo piece.
7. Layer white strip onto Island Indigo and glue to card just under scored lines at top.
8. Cut the 2 curly label pieces in half — one horizontal and one vertical.. Glue to saying 1st to short sides, then the other two pieces to top & bottom of piece. Glue to card.
9. Tie ribbon around card and knot in front.
Tomorrow a masculine card!