I used the Embedded Embossing technique to create the background for my Patterned Occasions card. Embedded embossing is a fun technique and my favorite embossing folder to use for this technique is Stampin' Up!'s Square Lattice folder. Sale-a-bration is ending on March 22nd, so you only have 3 more days to get Stampin' Up's Pattern Ocassions stamp set (free with a $50 net purchase)!
- Ink stamp with markers. Huff on stamp then stamp on white scrap and punch out with 1 ¾” Circle punch.
- Glue circle onto Primrose Petal or Midnight Muse punched Blossom.
- Distress Gumball Green 3” square and curl one corner.
- Attach blossom to Gumball Green CS with on Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Glue DSP strip about 3/8” from left edge of Whisper White CS with glue stick. Run thru Big Shot with Square Lattice folder and attach to Sahara Sand card.
- Glue Gumball Green piece to card base.