Another of my January card buffet features Stampin’ Up!’s 2012-2013 Ronald McDonald set, Moving Forward. For every Moving Forward set ( #126322 for clear or #126320 for wood) sold, Stampin’ Up! Will donate $3.00 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities! This set is only available until May 31, 2013. Click on my signature line at the end of this post to order from my online store.
Moving Forward (Ronald McDonald set)
1. Fold card base in half. Mark up from bottom 1 ¾” on each side and draw a light pencil line.
2. Stamp jump marks in black with bottom of stamp no higher than the bottom of the line.
3. Stamp frogs in Old Olive.
4. Glue DSP to bottom of card.
5. Use 2-way glue to attach ¼” strip of Summer Starfruit about 1/8” from top of card.
6. Stamp greeting in Black on white scrap and punch with wide oval punch.
7. Punch Summer Starfruit scrap with 2 3/8” scallop circle, then cut in half. Glue tog overlapping one scallop on each side.
8. Glue saying piece to new scallop oval. Attach to card with dimensionals.