The hardest part of this card is cutting off the corners of the square to make the octagon!
Stamps: Mistletoe Season, Nature Sings (optional)
Ink: Real Red, Shaded Spruce or Old Olive, Early Expresso
Paper (with cutting sizes):
Thick Whisper White 8 ½” x 5 ½” score at 4 ¼”
Whisper White 3 ¾” x 3 ¾”
Under the Mistletoe DSP (6b) 4” x 5 ¼”
Seasonal Wreath Dynamic Embossing Folder
Red Rhinestones (21)
1. Fold Whisper White Card in half on score line and press with Bone Folder.
2. Glue DSP to Card.
3. Emboss wreath on white CS piece sprayed lightly with water.
4. To make octagon, make a light pencil mark 1 ¼” from each corner on all sides. Cut off corners using pencil marks as guide.
5. Stamp berries in Real Red and/or add Red Rhinestones.
6. Stamp saying in middle of wreath in Shaded Spruce, then glue to cardfront.
Optional: Use plaid side and stamp saying in Old Olive.
If you need to order any of the products, just click on the link below to go to my online store.