Today's post is for a box made with Stampin' Up!'s Envelope Punch Board. This cute little box and belly band will hold a single Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!
1. Cut Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper into a 5 1/4" x 5 1/4" square.
2. Punch and score at 2 1/4" then again at 3" turn paper 90° and repeat on all sides.
3. Fold all scorelines.
4. Cut for tabs on bottom of box (see solid lines on diagram) and fold to close.
5. Make a belly band 1 1/2" x 8 1/2", fold around box and glue band only. You want to be able to slide the belly band off!
6. Stamp just for you on Whisper White card stock and punch with Artisan Label punch.
7. Adhere to belly band with Stampin' Dimensionals.