Here is my September Stamp-A-Stack using Stampin' Up!'s Scentsational Season bundle, the Big Shot, and other tiems from Stampin' Up!'s 2012 Holiday catalog.
Well, after a long recovery, I am almost back to normal! Never did I imagine how long a twisted ankle with a spiral fibia break would take to heal. I am able to do most of my normal activities, however, my ankle still swells (and aches) if I am on my feet all day or for the evening.
I continued holding my clubs and technique class in July and August in my Dining room, however, workshops had to be cancelled. I added a workshop, Christmas Stamp-a-Stack, and a fundraiser, Scrap for Hope (a fundraiser for the Alfond Cancer Center) in September. Another Christmas Stamp-a-stack, 2 workshops in October and a fundraiser for churches who serve meals to the needy on weekends in November. In December I will have a party for my clubs and downline and a stamp camp. So I have plenty of ideas to post and will try to make up for my lost time on my blog.
Below is my September Stamp-a-Stack Christmas cards using the Scentsational Season Bundle clear #129946, wood #129945:
Card #1 – Candy Canes
1. Adhere Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper to right side of card base about 1/8” from edge.
2. Stamp 3 candy canes and cut out with framelets and glue to Designer series paper – see sample.
3. Stamp Season’s Greetings on white piece 2” x 1 ¼” in Gumball Green ink, sponge edges. Mat with Gumball Green card stock and then onto Whisper White cardstock. And attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Done!
Card #2 — Mug
1. Adhere Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper to center of card base.
2. Stamp mug with Island Indigo ink and “steam” with Crumb Cake and cut out with framelets and attach to lower right hand corner – see sample.
3. Stamp greeting on Whisper White and cut out with Appothecary Accents framlet. Also cut out same shape with Crumb Cake card stock. Glue Crumb Cake piece to upper left hand corner. Attach greeting piece to crumb Cake piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals and offset slightly – See sample. Done!
Card #3 – Gingerbread Jar
1. Stamp Greeting on right side of 3” x 4 ¼” piece of Whisper White card stock and adhere to card base about 1” from top of card.
2. Glue ½” x 4 ¼” of Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper below white card stock.
3. Stamp Perfectly Preserved “jar” on Vellum and set aside to dry.
4. Stamp gingerbread man in Soft Suede ink on Whisper White card stock and cut with framelet.
5. Stamp “cover” from Perfectly Preserved stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and cut with framlet.
6. Attach gingerbread man to jar with 2 mini glue dots. Attach “cover” to jar with 2 mini glue dots.
7. Attach finished “jar” to left of greeting with mini glue dots –be sure that glue dots are under solid images. Done!
Card #4 – Tree
1. Emboss Early Expresso Core’dinations card stock with Holiday Frame embossing folder. Carefully sand image with Stampin’ Sanding Block. Use Core’dinations Dust Buddy to remove debris. Adhere to Vanilla card base.
2. Punch Champagne Glimmer paper with Extra-Large Oval punch and star from Merry Minis Punch Pack. Adhere with mini glue dots as shown in sample.
3. Stamp tree in Lucky Limeade on vanilla piece and cut with framelets. Adhere on Champagne Glimmer oval with mini glue dots or Tombow Multipurpose glue.
4. Stamp Merry Christmas on leftover vanilla piece and cut with Bitty Banners framelet. Attach to upper left corner with Stampin’ Dimensionals – See sample.
5. Punch 3 Christmas trees using Merry Minis Punch Pack and adhere to remaining 3 corners – see sample. Done!
Come back soon for more catch up postings!!!