Stampin' Up!'s Happy Hour stamp set in the 2013 Annual catalog can be used for many different occasions. This card is a birthday card, however, it could be congratulations, invitation, Christmas, anniversary, or any celebration.
1. Glue Designer Series Paper about 3/8” from bottom of card.
2. Use Sahara Sand marker to color glasses and use Rose Red marker to color “liquid” for each glass.
3. Die cut Rose Red with framelit. Attach white stamped piece to Rose Red die cut. Glue to Designer Series Paper. Add Basic Jewels Rinestones.
4. Stamp umbrella in Tangerine Tango on scrap and fussy cut.
5. Stamp saying on white pieces with Rose Red and cut banner ends as shown in sample.
6. Adhere 3 cheers banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Glue birthday banner on bottom with 2-Way Glue.
8. Glue umbrella to card as shown in sample.
Tomorrow I will share an idea you may not have thought of, it's all in the math. See you then!