This is the last of my January card buffet cards and uses two sets from Stampin’ Up! : Perfectly Penned and Summer Silhouettes. I cased this card from Connie Stewart, I love that it uses just ½ sheet of Whisper White card stock and scraps!
1. Use Big Shot to die cut Beautiful Wings Embosslit on bottom of white and So Saffron pieces. Sponge 3 largest butterflies with More Mustard.
2. Punch decorative label from So Saffron & sponge edges.
3. Stamp saying in Always Artichoke and punch with scalloped oval. Sponge edges with MM and adhere to decorative label piece.
4. Layer 3 largest butterflies together (offset a little) with a small amount of adhesive in middle only.
5. Stamp leaves on cards front 3+ imes in Always Artichoke.
6. Using scallop circle piece, sponge Bashful Blue “clouds”. Ask for demo if you have never done this before.
7. Glue 3 largest butterflies to card.
8. Glue smallest butterfly to greeting piece and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. You can stamp the leaves inside in bottom right corner and add last butterfly if you wish.