I don’t know about you, but I always have trouble coming up with a lot of masculine card ideas. Below is a swap card I received from Allison Okamitsu and I just loved it!
1. Emboss Early Expresso CS with Argyle folder and adhere to Vanilla card.
2. Stamp greeting from Best Dad Ever on River Rock strip with Early Expresso ink. Cut banner end on one end and set aside.
3. Stamp background in River Rock and Early Expresso on Vanilla rectangle.
4. Stamp watch case in Versamark on same piece and emboss with Gold EP.
5. On Vanilla scrap stamp clock face and hands. Sponge a little shimmer paint (stamp off) over clock face.
6. Punch out clock face with 1 ¼” circle and glue to watch case.
7. Glue Vanilla piece to card.
8. Attach banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.