Well, this birthday card is perfect for all those guys (and gals) that do! I used Stampin' Up!'s Need for Speed and Bring On the Cake stamp sets to make this card for my January card buffet class. It is another 2013 convention swap card I received. I have misplaced the original in my craft room, which badly needs reorganizing (on my to do list). If this was based on your card please let me know and I will give you credit.
I also made this card using the 1/4" Basic Gray stitched ribbon centered on the Basic Gray card stock which makes it look like the center line of the "road". I gave that one away already.
Need For Speed
1. Emboss 5 ¼” x 4” white CS with Big Shot and the Stripes folder. Sponge edges with black.
2. Emboss Basic Gray with Houndstooth folder and the Big Shot. Sponge with black. (see sample)
3. Adhere gray piece to white piece. Tie stitched gray ribbon around card and knot to right side.
4. Glue to card base.
5. Stamp greeting on small white piece with Black. Glue to black rectangle.
6. Adhere black piece to card with dimensionals.
7. Stamp car on scrap with black Stazon, color with Marina Mist Marker and fussy cut.
8. Adhere car to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.