I love the Hearts A Flutter bundle from Stampin' Up!'s new Spring Mini catalog. I combined it with the "love" stamp from Ciao, Baby to create my Valentine card. How many new products from Stampin' Up!'s 2013 Spring Mini and Sale-a-bration brochure can you find?
Did you guess 7, if so, you are correct!
Hearts A Flutter, Ciao Baby Directions:
1. Emboss Pool Party Core’dinations CS by running through the Big Shot with the Honeycomb Folder and sand with sanding block.
2. Glue Pool Party piece to Vanilla card base.
3. Glue DSP next to Pool Party on Vanilla card.
4. Cut heart with Hearts A Flutter framelits.
5. Stamp heart on Vanilla and die cut with framelit.
6. Stamp “love” on Vanilla scrap and punch with Petite Curly Label punch.
7. Attach Vanilla heart to Primrose heart and glue to card.
8. Attach love punch to card with Dimensionals.
Spring Mini products used:
Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder page 6
More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper page 10
Hearts A Flutter stamp set page 11
Hearts A Flutter framelits Dies page 11 (buy the Hearts A Flutter bundle and save 15%)
Pool Party Core'dinations cardstock page 12
Ciao, Baby! stamp set page 16, and
Petite Curly Label punch from 2013 Sale-a-bration brochure (free) with a $50 net purchase!
This card was one I used for my January clubs and workshops.