Stampin' Up!'s Sealed With Love stamp set isn't just for Valentine's Day. It can be used for a birthday, anniversary, miss you, or just because card.
SEALED WITH LOVE
1. Arrange DSP on cardfront making sure design is going in the right direction. Glue leaving 1/8” border. (Use 2 4" squares with 2 different patterns facing up. Cut diagonally about 1' down from the top to about 1" up from the bottom.
2. Stamp “sending love” in black. Then stamp hearts on either side. See sample.
3. Die cut the stitched circle on white and the scalloped circle on red.
4. Stamp saying in black on stitched circle. See sample. Then the lips in red by stamping off first.
5. Glue adhere stamped circle to red circle and attach to card with one Stampin’ Dimensional.
6. Glue arrow to card.
Sending Love (142815, photopolymer)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733)
Real Red Cardstock (102482)
Memento Black (132708)
Real Red (126949)
Big Shot (143263)
Layering Circles Framelits (141705)
Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372)
Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752) Or save 10% if you buy Sealed with Love Bundle (144705) which includes stamp set and framelits. Watch for bundle discounts throut the catalog.