Although the colors used in this card are retired, this card could easily be recreated with any Designer Series Paper and coordinating cardstock. To create this card:
1. I centered the Punch window in the center of the cardfront opening.
2. I then placed the 2 3/4" score line at the center of the punch window, placed my cutting pad on top carefully.
3. Then carefully run through the Big Shot only to the score line. You will be cutting only 1/2 of the punch window.
4. Stamp the front in Versamark (to the fold only–this is the part that has been cut).
5. Stamp the Whisper White scrap with the Thanks stamp from Perfect Punches and punch with the Scallop Oval Punch, and attach to the cardfront.
6. Attach Designer Series Paper to inside and you are done.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER SUPPLIES ONLINE 24/7
Stamp Set(s): Perfect Punches (#120516 clear, 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog), Elements of Style (#120045 clear, 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog)
Cardstock: Almost Amethyst (retired) 4 1/4" x 11" score at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2", Teaparty Designer series Paper (retired) 5 1/4" x 4", Whisper White (100730) scrap
Ink: Basic Gray (109120). Versamark (102283)
Accessories & Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Movers & Shapers (114506), Punches windows (115953), scallop oval punch (119856)
I have my new product order and am working on lots of new cards and items post next week. As this is my club(s) week, I am a little behind and will post again tomorrow!