Happy Wishes is free from Stampin’ Up! with a $100.00 net product purchase. There are 13 rubber stamps in this set. I used 3 of them on this card.
1. Stamp words with Basiic Black ink.
2. Color flowers and leaves with markers.
3. Glue DSP to Card front.
4. Glue stamped image to card.
I love the Heartfelt Blooms stamp. I love all the detail and you only stamp it once!
Or stepped up
Your choice, but you only can get Stampin’ Up!’s Heartfelt Blooms until March 31, then it is gone forever. Click below to shop now.
After March 31st you will only find lots of lavender in your garden. Sale-A-Bration will be over!
Lots of Lavender
1. Stamp outline in Basic Black
2. Stamp leaves in Old Olive and stamp flowers in Perfect Plum. Use markers to shade areas.
3. Stamp greeting in Black.
4. Color Ribbon with Light Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blend marker. Let dry, then make bow and adhere to card with Mini Glue Dot.
I love Stampin’ Up!’s Party Pandas stamp set, which you can get free during Sale-A-Bration.
Panda Circle card:
1. Stamp Panda on Whisper White CS. Die cut with Stitched Circle die. Stamp “Hi” on circle and adhere enamel heart.
2. Die cut scalloped circles and layer together with Panda circle. Set aside.
3. Adhere DSP to Flamingo Pink strip and glue to center of card front.
4. Adhere focal circle to card.
Panda Birthday card.
1. Stamp Panda in black. Color balloon and hats with markers.
2. Sponge edge of white strip with Dapper Denim and adhere to DSP. Then glue about 1/8” from fold on card.
3. Stamp words with Dapper Denim ink
Contact me for details or shop at my online store. Click on my name below.
Of course, I have saved my favorite card for last! I sponged the the embossed card base and the embossed Daffodil Delight cardstock edges with Basic Gray, then added Burlap Ribbon.
I love how the Daffodill Delight background “pops” the Blossoming Basket. This is my favorite one to date.
Below is a basket I saw on pinterest for making this basket from Stampin’ Up!’s Lots to Love Box Thinlits.
- You will need to diecut 4 pieces with the Bigshot to create the box. Score each piece 1/2″ from the bottom. cut off all 4 square tabs.
- Fold on all score lines. Cut off the left flap only on all 4 die cuts.
- Place Tear & Tape Adhesive on all flaps including the bottom flaps.
- Adhere all 4 sides together.
- Adhere a 3″ x 3″ pice of cardstock to the bottom flaps on the outside and and also another one on the inside.
- . Handle is 1″ x 11″.
The only thing I changed was the top flap decoration. I now want to make one to match my card above. Hope I have inspired you to get your stamp set out and start playing with it and hope you liked my ideas.