Everyone at my August Stamp-a-Stack loved how quick it was to make these cards. This card was designed for my customers who love to distress or antique their cards.
Stamps: Mistletoe Season, Nature Sings
Ink: Real Red. Early Expresso
Paper (with cutting sizes):
Shaded Spruce 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Real Red 3 ½” x 1”
Whisper White 4 ¼” x 1”, 4” x 5 ¼”, 2” x 1”
Under the Mistletoe DSP (5b) 2” x 5 ½”
Stitched Label Framelits
Banner Triple Punch
1. Fold Shaded Spruce CS in half, stamp trees in Early Expresso.
2. Glue DSP to cardfront.
3. Stamp saying in Real Red on smallest Whisper White CS. Die cut saying and small Real Red CS with Stitched Label Dies.
4. Punch banner end on one end of Whisper White strip. Sponge edges with Early Expresso.
5. Glue die cut words to Real Red die cut. Then glue to banner.
6. Glue banner to card.
7 Sponge edges of card.
8. Glue Whisper White CS to inside of card. (Optional: stamps trees in lower right corner).
Hope you are enjoying my Stamp-a-Stack card directions. Last one will post on Monday.