Today's cards are two that I had planned to post last year and did not get around to it – sound familiar?
First card uses International Bazaar Designer Series Paper (retired) as the focal point of the card.
1. Emboss White CS with perfect Polka Dots folder and glue to right side of Pacific Point card about ¼” frome edge.
2. Punch 4 1 /4” squares from International Bazaar DSP and round two opposite corners only (watch direction of design when punching).
3. Stamp saying on white scrap and punch with Word Window punch.
4. Punch Pacific Point with Modern Label punch and glue behind white piece.
5. Attach to bottom of embossed white piece with mini glue dot.
6. Lay out DSP squares and glue to embossed white CS with glue stick or Tombow.
7. Attach ribbon to card with Snail and trim ends.
Don't have any of this paper lying around? Try substituting Island Indigo for the base card and All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack for the squares. Or, Calypso Coral cardstock and Gold Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Second card – Life in the Forest:
1. Stamp trees in Always Artichoke.
2. Sponge grass and tree area with Old Olive.
3. Sponge sky with Marina Mist.
4. Use Chocolate Chip Marker to color tree trunks.
5. Cut Old Olive with fringe scissors or regular scissors to make grass and glue to bottom of stamped piece.
6. Then glue to Cajun Craze, then glue to Night of Navy card base.
7. Stamp fox on white scrape in Black Stazon.
8. Color fox with aqua painter and Cajun Craze and Smokey Slate ink pads. Then fussy cut and adhere to card front with mini glue dots.
9. Stamp saying with Night of Navy and die cut with Word Bubble framelits. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.