Today's card is another quick and easy card from my August card buffet, however, this one is a Christmas card using Stampin' Up!'s Flurry of Wishes stamp set and This Christmas Specialty Designer series Paper.
1. Glue Designer Series Paper (DSP) ¼” from bottom of Very Vanilla card base.
2. Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler.
3. Stamp snowflakes on scrap in Basic Gray and punch out.
4. Adhere rhinestones to center.
6. Adhere snowflakes to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Busy working on my Holiday Catalog Kickoff on September 17,