Of course, I have saved my favorite card for last! I sponged the the embossed card base and the embossed Daffodil Delight cardstock edges with Basic Gray, then added Burlap Ribbon.
I love how the Daffodill Delight background “pops” the Blossoming Basket. This is my favorite one to date.
Below is a basket I saw on pinterest for making this basket from Stampin’ Up!’s Lots to Love Box Thinlits.
- You will need to diecut 4 pieces with the Bigshot to create the box. Score each piece 1/2″ from the bottom. cut off all 4 square tabs.
- Fold on all score lines. Cut off the left flap only on all 4 die cuts.
- Place Tear & Tape Adhesive on all flaps including the bottom flaps.
- Adhere all 4 sides together.
- Adhere a 3″ x 3″ pice of cardstock to the bottom flaps on the outside and and also another one on the inside.
- . Handle is 1″ x 11″.
The only thing I changed was the top flap decoration. I now want to make one to match my card above. Hope I have inspired you to get your stamp set out and start playing with it and hope you liked my ideas.