Stampin’ Up’s You’ve Got This stamp set is on the retiring list. I will miss this set.
You’ve Got This (w-139572, c-139575)
Happy Celebrations (photopolymer 143012)
Cake Soiree (w-145521, c-145745)
Memento Black Pad (132708)
Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad (126956)
Stampin’ Blends Pink Pirouette Combo Pack (144604)
Stampin’ Blends Old Olive Combo Pack (144597)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Cardstock [CS} (100730) 8 ½” x5 ½”, 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 3” x 4”
Gold Foil Sheets (132622) 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Stampin’ Dimensions (104430)
SNAIL adhesive (104332)
Multipurpose Liquid (110755)
Paper Snips (103579)
Bone Folder (102300)
Stampin’ Sponges (141337)
1. Stamp flower with Memento on White CS (smallest piece).
2. Color flower and leaves with Stampin’ Blends.
3. Fussy cut out image. Set aside.
4. Stamp words with Memento on White CS (See card for placement). Sponge edges with Pink Pirouette.
5. Adhere flower to sponged white CS with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Adhere image piece to Gold Foil with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Fold White card base in half and crease with your Bone Folder.
8. Use Stampin’ Dimensinals to attach Foil to card base.
January’s Club projects used items from Stampin’ Up!’s Painted with Love Suite and the Scattered Sequins Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
Lots to Love Box
and a card using Painted With Love Speciality Designer Series Paper.
Sure Do Love You card
This suite will be one of the Suites that we will use at 2018 Occasions Catalog Kickoff on January 27.. You should have received an email last week with the details. Contact me if you didn’t receive it.
Stampin' Up!'s Sealed With Love stamp set isn't just for Valentine's Day. It can be used for a birthday, anniversary, miss you, or just because card.
SEALED WITH LOVE
1. Arrange DSP on cardfront making sure design is going in the right direction. Glue leaving 1/8” border. (Use 2 4" squares with 2 different patterns facing up. Cut diagonally about 1' down from the top to about 1" up from the bottom.
2. Stamp “sending love” in black. Then stamp hearts on either side. See sample.
3. Die cut the stitched circle on white and the scalloped circle on red.
4. Stamp saying in black on stitched circle. See sample. Then the lips in red by stamping off first.
5. Glue adhere stamped circle to red circle and attach to card with one Stampin’ Dimensional.
6. Glue arrow to card.
Sending Love (142815, photopolymer)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733)
Real Red Cardstock (102482)
Memento Black (132708)
Real Red (126949)
Big Shot (143263)
Layering Circles Framelits (141705)
Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372)
Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752) Or save 10% if you buy Sealed with Love Bundle (144705) which includes stamp set and framelits. Watch for bundle discounts throut the catalog.
Wow, time does fly! I was honored to be invited to join the Watercooler Blog Hop for it's 3rd Anniversary. I was one of the original blog hoppers for that very first Watercooler Blog Hop and we are all back celebrating our three years of "hopping" together. We have all moved in different directions from that very first hop, however, one thing is consistent, our customers love seeing different styles of cards and projects which a blog hop provides.
My first project is an Anniversary card, using Stampin' Up!'s One Wild Ride stamp set and Banners for You stamp set.. This is my first time using this set and I loved how my idea for this card came together. Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator can be "one wild ride", however, as the inside says "life's a journey enjoy the ride". So let us celebrate all demonstrators sharing their talent on blog hops.
Stamps: One Wild Ride – 141724 , Banners for You – 141710
Cardstock: Basic Black 4 1/4" x 5 1/2, scrap; Whisper White 4" x 10 1/2" scored at 5 1/4", 2 pieces at 3 3/4" x 5", scrap for the banner piece, Crumb Cake scrap
Ink: Momento Stamp Pad, Versamark Stamp Pad, Marker: Basic Black
Acessories: Big Shot , Bunches of Banners Framelits Dies, Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder, Linen Thread, Copper Mettalic Thread, Wink of Stella Clear, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots
Tip: Glue the Banner onto scrap of Basic Black Cardstock and hand cut the border.
My next project features one of the stamp sets that has survived since being introduced in 2013, Stampin' Up!'s Wetlands! It is very vesatile and can be used for any type of card, I love it. For this card I will give basic directions that you can use on most bendi (or bendy) cards.
1. Stamp background on 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" neutral cardstock.
2. Sponge background to create sky, water, sand, etc.
3. Using your background as a guide, decide and then stamp the foreground pieces that you will trim to create the 3-D scene.
4. Sponge these pieces.
5. Create your tab by using a ruler to draw a line 1/2" from the end opposite the 1/2" score line. Make sure the tab is tapered a little to make it easier to insert. Erase pencil marks.
6. Adhere side pieces to card back.
7. Figure out how much bend you want on the middle piece, hold it in place and mark where your slit needs to be cut. Open up piece and cut slit and check size. Remember you can always make the slit longer, you can't make it shorter.
8. Repeat with other piece marking where the slit will go on the bend of the middle piece and mark with pencil. Open and cut slit.
Stamps: Wetlands, In the Meadow
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Stazon Black
Accesories Paper Snips
My last card features a CASE of a card of Bev Q.'s card from the original blog hop.
Stamps: Vertical Greetings
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Momento Black, Emerald Envy; Markers: Flirty Flamingo, Early Expresso
Accessories: Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
I hope you enjoyed my projects. If you need any of the supplies to recreate my cards, I will be glad to place your order.
Come back soon!
I love Stampin' Up!'s Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper. It is perfect for this quick and easy card.
1. Stamp greeting in Basic Gray on DSP and glue to Basic Gray CS. Then glue to Very Vanilla card.
2. Stamp saying in Basic Gray on Very Vanilla CS and glue onto Basic Gray strip. Glue inside card.
3. Stamp flower image in lower right inside corner.
Didn't I say quick and easy – You could make 8 cards in 30 minutes.
One of the cards we made last month at my January Workshops was this Wedding card using Stampin' Up!'s Big News (#134015 wood, #134018 clear) and Awesomely Artistic (#138694 wood, #139950 clear) stamps sets. This card is quick, easy, clean and simple.
I love CAS (clean and simple) cards, especilly when I don't have 3 hours to make a card!