Absolutely, and this card proves my case! This is another card participants at my 2018 Holiday Catalog Kickoff made last month.
Country Home page 43
Stamp: Country Home (147678) HC43
Paper: Crumb Cake 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 4 ¼” x 1”
Mint Macaron 4” x 5 ¼”
Whisper White 3 ¼” x ¾”, 2 ½” x4”
Ink: Memento Black (132708) AC 203
Stampin’ Blends: AC 205
Mint Macaron Combo (147283)
Crumb Cake Light (144576)
Blackberry Bliss Light (147909) HC43
Cajun Craze Combo (147931) HC43
Mango Melody Dark (147944) HC49
Accessories: Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder (147906) HC43
Corrugated Dynamic Embossing Folder (148026) HC13
Big Shot (143263) AC 214
Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (147044) HC 38
Click on my logo below to go to my online store to order.
I used two of the greeting from Stampin’ Up!’s Waterfront stamp set, one on the outside and the matching one on the inside on my Friends card.
1. To create this card I masked off an area on watercolor paper for the “window”. I then used Brusho® Crystal Colour sprinkled on an acrylic block and an Aquapainter to color the sky and grass inside the masked off area. Then carefully remove the Painters tape. Using a journalling pen I doodle the border.
2. Adhere the watercolor paper to the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. Then adhere to the Marina Mist Cardstock and them the Whisper White card base. Using Memento Black ink, stamp words on front of card and on the inside.
3. Stamp the girl from the Birthday Delivery stamp set on Watercolor Paper and then color with Stampin’ Blends. Then die cut and adhere image to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. That’s It!
Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Marina Mist 4″ x 5 1/4″
Rich Razzleberry 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
Watercolor Paper 3″ x 4 1/4″
Save the Date for March 17, 2018. Details tomorrow. Happy stamping.
Well all I can say is, once you try them, you will love them!!! You have seen some of my previous posts using the Brusho® Colour Crystals and here is another card:
This one is done on watercolor paper, and reminded me of a stormy sea. I chose the anchor and saying from Guy Greetings (page 36 in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2018 Annual catalog). I first stamped in Basic Black, however, it did not show enough, so I restamped in Versamark and embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. You can see a little bit of the shadow from the black, I should have used my new Stamparatus.
Once stamped I chose Daffodil Delight for the mat and Dapper Denim Cardstock for the card base.
Tip: When using the crystals, experiment with the different colors, and methods: wet on wet, dry on wet, wet on dry, and dry on dry and then spritzing, splattering, aquapainter, mixing on an acrylic block, etc. The possibilities are endless.
I will be having a class on using the Brusho® Crystal Colours later this month. If you would like to attend this class, contact me for details.
A quick post today using Stampin' Up!'s Party Wishes stamp set and the Bokeh technique for the background.
Lots of bling on this one! Retired List will be out soon check back often.
Today's card features two Stampin' Up! sets: Party Wishes (wood – 140651, clear – 140961) and Sweet Stack (photopolymer 138948) with the Rainbow Strip Flip technique.
The rainbow strip flip technique is a technique I haven't used in a long time and now it is new again for my customers.
Rainbow Strip Flip is a technique that uses a Spectrum stamp pad or create your own using Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills and white felt as I did. Actually the Faux Spectrum is also a technique that is poplular right now. And if you look close you will see that I used the Faux Spectrum to create the background for the make a wish balloon and to stamp the happy birthday as well.
1. Create a faux Spectrum Ink Pad by laying two piece of white felt on top of each other (be sure to place a piece of Saran Wrap or other plastic material under the felt to protect your table). Then using your ink refills apply ink in ¾” wide stripes to the felt leaving about 1/8” between each color. This is your stamp pad.
2. Use rubber brayer to apply ink horizontally to both pieces of the Shimmery White Cardstock. Trim the larger piece to 3 ½” x 2 ½”, then cut into 4 vertical strips. Flip every other strip and adhere with Multipurpose glue to Whisper White Cardstock.
Party Wishes (wood – 140651, clear – 140961)
Sweet Stack (photopolymer 138948)
Stazon Jet Black Pad (101406)
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ In Refill (919672)
Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ In Refill (111841)
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ In Refill (115662)
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ In Refill (131156)
Shimmery White Cardstock (101910) 4” x 3”, scrap
Whisper White Cardstock (100730): 3 ¾” x 2 ¾”, 3” x 1 ¼”
Daffodil Delight Cardstock (119683): 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Melon Mambo Cardstock (115320) 4” x 3”, 3 ¼” x 1 ¼”
1 3/8” Circle Punch (119860)
Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Snail Adhesive (104332)
Bone Folder (102300)
Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
White Felt 2 at 4” x 3” (purchase in fabric department)
Saran Wrap 12” x 12” (any plastic wrap or something similar to procect your table)
Want to see other cards using this technique? Just type Faux Spectrum in the search box and it will pull up other cards I created in the past. Have fun trying these two techniques and let's see what you can create.
Today is a quick post showing the versatility of Stampin' Up!'s "Your Presents" stamp set. The colors I used make this birthday card a wow card, don't you agree? I used that little strip of designer paper for the colors of this card. This was one of the Make N Takes we did at my Maine Stampers Team Meeting on Sunday.
WOW Birthday Card
If you like my designs, please support my blog by leaving comments or shopping at my online store. Just click on my signature below to shop at my online store. Do you love Stampin' Up! products and want to buy everything? Then join my team and get a discount on your products and more.