Archive for the ‘Masculine’ Category:
I wanted to show the versatility of Stampin' Up!'s Label Love stamp set so I created a pre-buy card class for my customers. I paired the Label Love stamp set with the Artisan Label punch to create an all occasion card sampler. Below are the cards samples:
If you weren't able to attend the class in June, I have an option for you! I have created a document with, pictures, supply list including card stock sizes, and directions for all 6 cards made at my June class. There are 6 pages in all – one per card.
"How can I get the directions?" you ask. Easy, two ways:
1. Purchase the Label Love Bundle (page 32 of the big catalog #132723 (wood) $34.75 or #132722 (clear) $28.75) from my online store and then send me an e-mail telling me you made the purchase. I will confirm your purchase within 24 hours and e-mail the document to you. Click on the order now button near the top of the right hand side bar to place your order.
2. If you already have a demo or already have purchased the bundle then you can buy just the directions for only $2.95 using my Buy Now PayPal button below.
Please leave a comment if you like this post.
Well, this birthday card is perfect for all those guys (and gals) that do! I used Stampin' Up!'s Need for Speed and Bring On the Cake stamp sets to make this card for my January card buffet class. It is another 2013 convention swap card I received. I have misplaced the original in my craft room, which badly needs reorganizing (on my to do list). If this was based on your card please let me know and I will give you credit.
I also made this card using the 1/4" Basic Gray stitched ribbon centered on the Basic Gray card stock which makes it look like the center line of the "road". I gave that one away already.
Need For Speed
1. Emboss 5 ¼” x 4” white CS with Big Shot and the Stripes folder. Sponge edges with black.
2. Emboss Basic Gray with Houndstooth folder and the Big Shot. Sponge with black. (see sample)
3. Adhere gray piece to white piece. Tie stitched gray ribbon around card and knot to right side.
4. Glue to card base.
5. Stamp greeting on small white piece with Black. Glue to black rectangle.
6. Adhere black piece to card with dimensionals.
7. Stamp car on scrap with black Stazon, color with Marina Mist Marker and fussy cut.
8. Adhere car to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Petite Pairs and the Open Sea
I absolutely love the Open Sea stamp set from Stampin' Up! and it is perfect for masculine cards. Below is a convention swap card that I received from Judi Fidh that I used for my January card buffet.
Open Sea Directions
1. Stamp ledger on left side of Cherry Cobbler CS and glue to card.
2. Stamp anchor on Sahara Sand strip with Sahara Sand ink, them emboss with Stripes folder and the Big Shot.
3. Punch 1/8” hole in anchor and tie with Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine. Glue to Cherry CS.
4. Stamp ship with Not Quite Navy and punch with 2 ½” circle. Sponge with Sahara Sand.
5. Glue Vanilla circle to 3” Not Quite Navy circle. Glue NQN piece to card.
6. Stamp saying on Vanilla with NQN ink and punch with Curly Label punch. Sponge edges with Sahara Sand and adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I don’t know about you, but I always have trouble coming up with a lot of masculine card ideas. Below is a swap card I received from Allison Okamitsu and I just loved it!
1. Emboss Early Expresso CS with Argyle folder and adhere to Vanilla card.
2. Stamp greeting from Best Dad Ever on River Rock strip with Early Expresso ink. Cut banner end on one end and set aside.
3. Stamp background in River Rock and Early Expresso on Vanilla rectangle.
4. Stamp watch case in Versamark on same piece and emboss with Gold EP.
5. On Vanilla scrap stamp clock face and hands. Sponge a little shimmer paint (stamp off) over clock face.
6. Punch out clock face with 1 ¼” circle and glue to watch case.
7. Glue Vanilla piece to card.
8. Attach banner with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Well Stampin' Up! has listened and created a kit for the guys. Here are the details:
Whether it’s an apology, a love note or just a hello. DUDE…Just make it!
Order # 132807 $24.95
* Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
* Twelve 4" x 6" postcards in four different (manly) colors * Twelve gray envelopes
* A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad* Silver Sticker
* An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
To Order: Click on my shop now button to go directly to my online store or cut and paste the link: www.jeanninetarrio.stampinup.net
click on the link below to watch the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ED18tTC7XG8 (Dude style video)
For any occasion…Stampin’ Up’s got your back! DUDE, You’re Welcome!!