I love Stampin’ Up!’s Party Pandas stamp set, which you can get free during Sale-A-Bration.
Panda Circle card:
1. Stamp Panda on Whisper White CS. Die cut with Stitched Circle die. Stamp “Hi” on circle and adhere enamel heart.
2. Die cut scalloped circles and layer together with Panda circle. Set aside.
3. Adhere DSP to Flamingo Pink strip and glue to center of card front.
4. Adhere focal circle to card.
Panda Birthday card.
1. Stamp Panda in black. Color balloon and hats with markers.
2. Sponge edge of white strip with Dapper Denim and adhere to DSP. Then glue about 1/8” from fold on card.
3. Stamp words with Dapper Denim ink
Contact me for details or shop at my online store. Click on my name below.
Today’s card uses the “extra” diecuts from February’s Paper Pumpkin kit, which I used with a die cut scallop border on this card.
Love the Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends with the Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock.
Paper Pumpkin is running a new special – you can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin’ today and get the next 2 months at 1/2 price.
Don’t forget to choose me as your demonstrator when you sign up. Thanks and Happy Stamping!
Today’s card uses Gold Metallic Thread, Stitched Shapes Framelits, and Glitter Enamel Dots with Stampin’ Up!’s Blossoming Basket Bundle.
Do you like it? If, so leave a comment. I think this would be a great card for Mother’s Day.
I used two of the greeting from Stampin’ Up!’s Waterfront stamp set, one on the outside and the matching one on the inside on my Friends card.
1. To create this card I masked off an area on watercolor paper for the “window”. I then used Brusho® Crystal Colour sprinkled on an acrylic block and an Aquapainter to color the sky and grass inside the masked off area. Then carefully remove the Painters tape. Using a journalling pen I doodle the border.
2. Adhere the watercolor paper to the Rich Razzleberry Cardstock. Then adhere to the Marina Mist Cardstock and them the Whisper White card base. Using Memento Black ink, stamp words on front of card and on the inside.
3. Stamp the girl from the Birthday Delivery stamp set on Watercolor Paper and then color with Stampin’ Blends. Then die cut and adhere image to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. That’s It!
Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
Marina Mist 4″ x 5 1/4″
Rich Razzleberry 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
Watercolor Paper 3″ x 4 1/4″
Save the Date for March 17, 2018. Details tomorrow. Happy stamping.
Today’s card uses Stampin’ Blends(page 31 of 1028 Occasions catalog), Best Birds (page 99 annual catalog), and Layered Leaves 3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (page 211 annual catalog). Greeting Die cuts used: Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles (page 214 of annual catalog)
I used the Old Olive Combo pack for the leaves, and Crumb Cake Combo, Bronze, and Light Gray Stampin’ Blends for the bird.
Well all I can say is, once you try them, you will love them!!! You have seen some of my previous posts using the Brusho® Colour Crystals and here is another card:
This one is done on watercolor paper, and reminded me of a stormy sea. I chose the anchor and saying from Guy Greetings (page 36 in Stampin’ Up!’s 2017-2018 Annual catalog). I first stamped in Basic Black, however, it did not show enough, so I restamped in Versamark and embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. You can see a little bit of the shadow from the black, I should have used my new Stamparatus.
Once stamped I chose Daffodil Delight for the mat and Dapper Denim Cardstock for the card base.
Tip: When using the crystals, experiment with the different colors, and methods: wet on wet, dry on wet, wet on dry, and dry on dry and then spritzing, splattering, aquapainter, mixing on an acrylic block, etc. The possibilities are endless.
I will be having a class on using the Brusho® Crystal Colours later this month. If you would like to attend this class, contact me for details.