This is another project I made for our Maine Stampers Team June meeting and my Hostess Appreciation party. I used Stampin' Up!'s You've Got This stamp set with a fancy fold called a Corner Flip card. I would like to thank Stampin' Up! demonstrator Dawn Olchefske for a great You Tube video on how to create this fold.
You’ve Got This Corner Flip Card
Inside of card:
Inside Corner Flip Card
This is a fun card to make and relatively easy once you've viewed Dawn's video.
Well it is snowing again and I need to spend more time stamping and less time shoveling! Today’s project is perfect for when you have time to stay indoors and stamp. It is a masculine Pop-Up Diorama card using Stampin’ Up!’s Guy Greetings stamp set.
Stamps: Guy Greetings
Cardstock: Crumb Cake 5 ½” x 10”, Whisper White 3 ½” x 3”, Wild Wasabi scrap, Soft Sky scrap
Ink: Crumb Cake, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: 2 ½” and 2” Circle Punches, Circle Framelits (5th largest), Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper Stack, sponge; Blendabilities: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Smokey Slate
Measurements for Pop-Up Diorama Card:
Crumb Cake Base: 5 ½” x 10”, Scored at 3 ½”, 6 ½” 7” & 10”
Punch a circle using the 2 ½” Circle Punch in the section next to the ½” flap.
Picture of inside (flat before glueing tab) decorated:
Picture of other side decorated:
After both sides are decorated then use fast fuse or sticky strip on the ½” flap and adhere to inside of cardfront. If unsure, make a sample using copy paper before decorating your card to for placement.
Tip: I stamped the car in the center of the Whisper White card stock first and used the Blendabilities to color car and then all of the white background. Then I punched out the car using the 5th largest circle framelits. The punched circle goes inside and the rest of the colored piece I used on the card front.
Stampin' Up!'s Visions of Santa stamp set worked perfectly as a topper to my Santa Keepsake Curvy Box. Don't you just love all the creatures everyone is making with this box die? (Check out my pinterest page under my board boxes, bags and tags) to see a lot of my favorites. Here is my Santa box:
Couldn't stop with just the box! Below is a pyramid card:
This card is easy peasy – made with just 3 squares scored diagonally and glued together, with a slit in the back to hold it closed.
Hope these projects made you smile.
I just love the Letterpress Winter stamp set and paired it with Stampin' Up!'s Snowflake Card Thinlits to create my card.
I also used the Mingle All the Way stamp set (on the inside) and Stampin' Up!'s Santa & Co Designer Series Paper (which is on sale on the clearance rack!!!!!) on the card.
Check out the clearance rack. Stampin' Up! just added a lot of new items including some current items from the Holiday Catalog! Just click on my shop now button to check out the cool prices.
Last week I attended the FEZtival of Treez in Lewiston. It was the first time I attended and I can tell you I will be going every year! There were around 60 trees all decorated and with presents. You could buy raffle tickets for the trees and at the end of the Feztival they will draw names and the winner of each tree also recieves all the presents in that tree display. Below are a coupe of pictures of the trees:
Here are a couple of pictures of the card I made with Stampin' Up!'s Festival of Trees stamp for one of my presentations at Maine Demos Stampers Day back in September:
1. Score White card stock and Garden Green card stock at 4 ¼”.
2. On one short end of GG card stock, make a mark at 2 ¾” On same end as center mark, place marks on top and bottom of long side at 1 ½” from the fold.
3. Use square collection framelits to die cut a square about 3/8” from diamond point. (see picture)
4. Use same framlit to die cut Cherry Cobbler card stock.
5. Use Luck Stars embossing folder to emboss the die cut end of the GG piece. This will be the top layer on card front.
6. Fold the Whisper White card base and glue the GG cardstock to back of white card base so that the die cut end will fold over white card front.
7. Glue small white square to center of Cherry Cobbler piece. Fold GG flap over white card front and glue CC piece using the window in the GG piece to guide the placement of the CC piece.
8. Stamp tree in GG ink on Pistachio Pudding Card stock. Then punch with Tree Punch. Adhere to White piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
9. Tie a small piece of Real Red ribbon in a knot, trim ends and adhere to tree trunk with Mini Glue Dot.
10. Stamp the greeting in GG ink at a diagonal.
11. Stamp bird in Cherry Cobbler ink above greeting. Attach 3 star sequins with mini glue dots. Add a Rhinestone to the center of each sequin.
12. Add star sequin to top of tree with Mini Glue Dot. Adhere Rhinestone to center of sequin.
13. On inside stamp saying in CC ink. Stamp tree in GG in lower right corner and stamp the ornaments on top with CC ink. (See picture)
Recipe: for Festival of Trees Fancy Fold Card
Item Item# Price Page Dimensions
Stamps: Festival of Trees 137636 $27.75 H 24
Cardstock: Whisper White 100730 $8.50 183 8 ½” x 5 ½”, 2 1/8” x 2 1/8”
Garden Green 102584 $6.95 182 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Cherry Cobbler 119685 $6.95 182 2 3/8” x 2 3/8”
Pistachio Pudding 131294 $6.95 179 2” x 3”
Garden Green 126973 $5.95 182
Cherry Cobbler 126966 $5.95 182
Accessories Real Red 3/8” Ribbon 135840 $6.95 H 15
In Color Sequins 133631 $4.95 208
Basic Rhinestones 119246 $4.95 209
Lucky Stars Folder 135817 $7.95 30
Squares Framelits 130921 $26.95 231
Have I told you that I love Stampin' Up!'s Nordic Noel Designers Series Paper? I paired it with Stampin' Up!'s Circle Card Thinlits Die to create the card below:
Stamps: Cheerful Christmas #135149, Cheerful Tags #135104, Ornamental Pine #135065 (for inside greeting)
Cardstock: Calypso Coral #122925, Whisper White #100730,Nordic Noel #135822
Ink: Garden Green #126973, Real Red #126949; Markers: Real Red #100052, Calypso Coral (from Brights Assortment #131259)
Accessories: Circle Card Thinlits #133480
I also love Stmpin' Up!'s White Christmas stamp set and All is Calm Designer Series Paper which I used on this card:
You cannot see the embossing detail in this picture, however, it is gorgeous.
Stamps: White Christmas #135767
Cardstock: Smokey Slate #135767, All is Calm Designer Series Paper #135823
Ink: Memento Black #132708, Versamark #102283; Markers – Blue Lagoon and Tangelo Twist (In-Colors 2014-2016 #133654) Sahara Sand and Crumb Cake (from Neutrals #131261)
Accessories: Irridescent Ice Embossing Powder #101930, Heat Tool #129053, Embossing Buddy #103083
The above cards are from my October stamp-a-stack.