I love Stampin’ Up!’s Dashing Deer Bundle! This is a quick and easy card to make. All the die cuts were cut at the same time from one 3 1/2″ square piece of Designer Series Paper.
The Whisper White backgound was embossed with the Subtles Dynamiic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
Dashing Deer Card, page 9
Stamp: Dashing Deer(147728) HC9
Paper: Shaded Spruce 8 ½” x 5 ½”
Whisper White 5 ¼” x 4”
Dashing Along DSP (Host Promo)
Ink: Shaded Spruce (147088) AC 187
Accessories: Detailed Deer Thinlits (147915) HC9
Subtle Embossing Folder (143706) AC223
Basic Jewels Clear Rhinestone (144220) AC197
Please click below to order supplies at my online store. Did you get Week One email for my Twelve Weeks of Christmas free gift? If not, you are not signed up for my newsletter subscriber list! Sign up on the link in the right hand column of this blog. You won’t want to miss the next 11 weeks!
We had my Maine Stampers Team Meeting on Sunday and below are the rest of the swaps:
Tomorrow a special gift we all received.
We had my Maine Stampers Team Meeting on Sunday and had a card swap. I have to tell you that they were outstanding!! Well, I am not going to just tell you, I am going to show you . Thank you everyone.
All of these used a different embossing folder for the backgound. Check them out.
Allison B. – Dynamic Cable Knit TIEF
Carol M-C – Petal Burst TIEF
Regeanna G – Holly TIEF
Patricia G – Pine Bough TIEF
Pamela P. – Softly Falling TIEF
Don't you think they did a great job? More swaps tomorrow.
Today's card is another quick and easy card from my August card buffet, however, this one is a Christmas card using Stampin' Up!'s Flurry of Wishes stamp set and This Christmas Specialty Designer series Paper.
1. Glue Designer Series Paper (DSP) ¼” from bottom of Very Vanilla card base.
2. Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler.
3. Stamp snowflakes on scrap in Basic Gray and punch out.
4. Adhere rhinestones to center.
6. Adhere snowflakes to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Busy working on my Holiday Catalog Kickoff on September 17,
Stampin' Up! has lots going on this month. First is that customers can shop from tStampin' Up!'s 2016 Holiday Catalog . Hopefully you have received yours by now. Below is a card I made with Stampin' Up!'s Paisleys & Posies Bundle.
The colors for the above card is the same colors used in the matching Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper. The greeting is from the Basket of Wishes stamp set on page 49 of the Holiday Catalog.
Next, from September 1 to September 21, Stampin' Up! has it's Special Offers promotion. Each week there are different special offers. Here is the specials for Week One: September 1-7:
Be sure to check out the special offers each week as they will change each Thursday.
Last is the Paper Pumpkin's BOGO sale.
Offer Dates: August 11–October 10, 2016
Offer Details: When you use promo code “BOGO” at PaperPumpkin.com,you'll pay the regular price of $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD and get your second month for FREE! If you subscribe with the promo code between now and September 10, you will pay full price for the September kit and get the October kit free. If you subscribe between September 11 and October 10, your first kit will be the October kit and you will get the November kit free.
The Fine Print:
1. IMPORTANT: Offer invalid if subscription is suspended or cancelled during the first two months. In other words, subscribers cannot cancel or suspend their subscription during their first two months—if they do, the offer is void. Make sure your customers know that they can’t put their subscription on hold or cancel until after the first two full months.
2. After the first two months, the subscription will continue for $19.95 USD/$26.95 CAD + tax per month (shipping included) unless cancelled or suspended. Ends October 10, 2016.
3. This offer is open to first-time subscribers only.
4. Not valid on prepaid subscriptions.
5. Ends October 10, 2016 (the last day to subscribe and get the October kit).
Be sure to check out the specia loffers each week as they will change each Thursday.
Last is the Paper Pumpkin's BOGO sale.
Santa's Sleigh was the first bundle on my list from Stampin' Up!'s Holiday catalog. I cased this tag directly from page 25 and all I can say is the picture does not due it justice. It is cute in the catalog, however, it is STUNNING when made.
I have so many ideas swirling in my head right now, can't wait to play with this set again. You can purchase this set on September 1st when the Holiday catalog goes live for customers.