I created this card for a 2017 Occasions card swap with 18 other Maine Demonstrators from all different parts of the state. Everyone chose a different stamp set, mine was the Nailed It Bundle.
Inside my card I stamped Happy Belated Birthday.
Here are the directions:
1. Emboss DSP with Hexagon Dynamic Folder.
2. Adhere DSP to card front with Multipurpse Liquid Glue.
3. Stamp screwdriver on Island Indigo CS.
4. Die cut screwdriver from Silver Foil and then die cut screwdriver handle from Island Indigo. Trim handle and glue to silver screwdriver.
5. Stamp saying in Black on Whisper White CS.
6. Attach screwdriver to White CS with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then stamp screws with Smokey Slate.
7. Glue to Island Indigo layer, then glue to card.
8. Add embellishment.
I will post the rest of the cards in future posts.
Stampin' Up!'s Sealed With Love stamp set isn't just for Valentine's Day. It can be used for a birthday, anniversary, miss you, or just because card.
SEALED WITH LOVE
1. Arrange DSP on cardfront making sure design is going in the right direction. Glue leaving 1/8” border. (Use 2 4" squares with 2 different patterns facing up. Cut diagonally about 1' down from the top to about 1" up from the bottom.
2. Stamp “sending love” in black. Then stamp hearts on either side. See sample.
3. Die cut the stitched circle on white and the scalloped circle on red.
4. Stamp saying in black on stitched circle. See sample. Then the lips in red by stamping off first.
5. Glue adhere stamped circle to red circle and attach to card with one Stampin’ Dimensional.
6. Glue arrow to card.
Sending Love (142815, photopolymer)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733)
Real Red Cardstock (102482)
Memento Black (132708)
Real Red (126949)
Big Shot (143263)
Layering Circles Framelits (141705)
Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372)
Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752) Or save 10% if you buy Sealed with Love Bundle (144705) which includes stamp set and framelits. Watch for bundle discounts throut the catalog.
This is a card I made using Stampin' Up!'s Best Birds stamp set. We have been watching the birds at our feeder and have seen the usually wrens, chickadees, finches, and blue jays. I was hoping that with warmer weather we would start to see some robins – ain't going to happen for a while!
Mother Nature has decided to give us all the snow we didn't get so far this winter in February. We received 6 snowstorms in 10 days! Over 60" of snow in some areas. So what else could I do? Produce a little magic – card, that is.
The magic begins:
Every time I see the "magic" I smile. You can find instructions for making this type og card by searching the web or YouTube for magic card instructions.
Want to attend a class to learn how? Contact me to set a date for the class.
I made a birthday card for my grandson, Mike, using Stampin' Up!'s Nailed It Bundle from the 2017 Occasions catalog.
More ideas using the Urban Underground Suite:
Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper #142783
Urban Underground Embellishments #147786
Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder
Nailed It Bundle Clear mount #143077, wood #143074
Stampin' Up's Urban Underground Suite is great for masculine cards and more.
I love the eyes on this Stampin' Up! card.
I have been dealing with a medical issue most of this month and will have minor surgery this week. So I am posting justs cards with no blogging to try to catch up with ideas.
Have fun stamping, and remember you can order at my online store 24 – 7, just click on my signature below or on my shop now button.