Stampin’ Up’s You’ve Got This stamp set is on the retiring list. I will miss this set.
You’ve Got This (w-139572, c-139575)
Happy Celebrations (photopolymer 143012)
Cake Soiree (w-145521, c-145745)
Memento Black Pad (132708)
Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad (126956)
Stampin’ Blends Pink Pirouette Combo Pack (144604)
Stampin’ Blends Old Olive Combo Pack (144597)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Cardstock [CS} (100730) 8 ½” x5 ½”, 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 3” x 4”
Gold Foil Sheets (132622) 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Stampin’ Dimensions (104430)
SNAIL adhesive (104332)
Multipurpose Liquid (110755)
Paper Snips (103579)
Bone Folder (102300)
Stampin’ Sponges (141337)
1. Stamp flower with Memento on White CS (smallest piece).
2. Color flower and leaves with Stampin’ Blends.
3. Fussy cut out image. Set aside.
4. Stamp words with Memento on White CS (See card for placement). Sponge edges with Pink Pirouette.
5. Adhere flower to sponged white CS with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Adhere image piece to Gold Foil with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Fold White card base in half and crease with your Bone Folder.
8. Use Stampin’ Dimensinals to attach Foil to card base.
Here are the last of the Karolyn’s cards that she brought to club last month.
Hope you enjoyed these ideas and will start playing with your Waterfront stamps. Don’t have this set? Click below to go to my online store and order yours today. Stampin’ Up! Waterfront #146386
Watch for Onstage pics next week!
More Waterfront cards were created by Karolyn M. — in fact she created 33 cards with this set. Enjoy!
I will post the rest tomorrow.
This is the last card from the February Card Buffet. I used the Waterfront stamp set for this card and everyone thought it would be two hard to make. I proved them wrong and they loved it.
This is the order that we stamped:
5. Trees and Greeting
I am packing for April Onstage and have a special treat for you if you like this stamp set. Two of my customers made 39 cards using Stampin’ Up!’s Waterfront stamp set. I will post all their cards this weekend while I am away. Here are Jane W.’s six cards:
Stampin’ Up!’s True Gentleman Suite is perfect for masculine cards. This is another card from my February card buffet.
1. Emboss card front with Stripes Embossing Folder.
2. Use snail to adhere ribbon about 1/8” from fold.
3. Adhere DSP same distance from ribbon.
4. Stamp Very vanilla CS with Night of Navy and die cut with Stitched Shapes Square.
5. Adhere image to Night of Navy square. Then adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
You will find these products on Page 44 & 45 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2018 Occasions catalog is available until May 31st or while supplies last.
Although Sale-A-Bration is over two Sale-A-Bration items will be in Stampin’ Up!’s new catalog in June. For now, here is a card I created using Stampin’ Up!’s Clebrate You Thinlits Dies that I created for my February card buffet.
1. Die cut words in Black CS.
2. Glue DSP to cardfront.
3. Glue words to cardfront using tombow and sponge with silicone sheet.
4. Glue White CS inside.
Stampin’ Up! Special: