Archive for the ‘Birthday’ Category:
I created this card for a 2017 Occasions card swap with 18 other Maine Demonstrators from all different parts of the state. Everyone chose a different stamp set, mine was the Nailed It Bundle.
Inside my card I stamped Happy Belated Birthday.
Here are the directions:
1. Emboss DSP with Hexagon Dynamic Folder.
2. Adhere DSP to card front with Multipurpse Liquid Glue.
3. Stamp screwdriver on Island Indigo CS.
4. Die cut screwdriver from Silver Foil and then die cut screwdriver handle from Island Indigo. Trim handle and glue to silver screwdriver.
5. Stamp saying in Black on Whisper White CS.
6. Attach screwdriver to White CS with Stampin' Dimensionals, then stamp screws with Smokey Slate.
7. Glue to Island Indigo layer, then glue to card.
8. Add embellishment.
I will post the rest of the cards in future posts.
Stampin' Up!'s Sealed With Love stamp set isn't just for Valentine's Day. It can be used for a birthday, anniversary, miss you, or just because card.
SEALED WITH LOVE
1. Arrange DSP on cardfront making sure design is going in the right direction. Glue leaving 1/8” border. (Use 2 4" squares with 2 different patterns facing up. Cut diagonally about 1' down from the top to about 1" up from the bottom.
2. Stamp “sending love” in black. Then stamp hearts on either side. See sample.
3. Die cut the stitched circle on white and the scalloped circle on red.
4. Stamp saying in black on stitched circle. See sample. Then the lips in red by stamping off first.
5. Glue adhere stamped circle to red circle and attach to card with one Stampin’ Dimensional.
6. Glue arrow to card.
Sending Love (142815, photopolymer)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733)
Real Red Cardstock (102482)
Memento Black (132708)
Real Red (126949)
Big Shot (143263)
Layering Circles Framelits (141705)
Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372)
Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752) Or save 10% if you buy Sealed with Love Bundle (144705) which includes stamp set and framelits. Watch for bundle discounts throut the catalog.
I made a birthday card for my grandson, Mike, using Stampin' Up!'s Nailed It Bundle from the 2017 Occasions catalog.
More ideas using the Urban Underground Suite:
Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper #142783
Urban Underground Embellishments #147786
Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder
Nailed It Bundle Clear mount #143077, wood #143074
Stampin' Up's Urban Underground Suite is great for masculine cards and more.
Another August Card Buffet Card uses Stampin' Up!'s The Wilderness Awaits stamp set for a masculine birthday card. My cards for my card buffets are usually quick and easy to make with one or two with a technique or fun fold.
The Wilderness Awaits
1. Stamp elk in Early Expresso on smaller Very Vanilla CS (3 ¾” x 5”).
2. Stamp “sky” with Pool Party and “ground” with Cajun Craze.
3. Stamp greeting in Early Expresso and sponge edges and glue to Early Expresso CS. Then glue to Lost Lagoon card.
4. Glue larger Very Vanilla CS inside.
My team member Carol M-C made a card similare to this from a video she saw on YouTube. I found it and I cased the idea for the fish inside from the video and then created my card front.
I love how the rope goes through the anchor. Secret: Don't ink the top half of the anchor loop. Just draw it in with a marker. Voila!
Thanks for stopping by and watch for special offers in September.