Stampin’ Up!’s Beautiful Day stamp set looks pretty basic in the 2018 Occasions catalog (see page20) . However, once you mix Brusho® Crystal Colours into the mix, the magic happens.
It does not show as well in a picture, however, the white embossing powder on the watercolor paper shines and looks like glimmer in the light. All coloring is done withan Aqua Painter and the Yellow, Brilliant Red, Prussian Blue, Moss Green, and Gamboge Brusho® Crystal Colours.
Stamps: Beautiful Day 145915 -clear mount, Amazing You 147215 – clear mount Sale-A-Bration
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Island Indigo, Peekaboo Peach, Fresh Fig, and Watercolor Paper
Ink: Versamark, Island Indigo Classic Stamp Pd
Accessories: Big Shot, Celebrate You Thinlits Dies – Sale-A-Bration, Brusho Crystal Colour 144101, Aqua Painters, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins
As you can see the Brusho® Cyrstal Colours can be as pale or vibrant as you want. Tomorrow’s card is my favorite using Brusho and it packs a big punch!
On my last blog post, Sierra showed her favorite card. The Cake Soiree card was my swap card. Below are several of the other swaps:
Swap by Debbie Henderson
I want to thank Debbie for hosting this swap. All the cards were great.
Swap by Tracey Roy
Swap by Cathy Autrey
I will post the other swaps tomorrow.
Well, I should have guessed that. Cake Soiree is my favorite, in fact I was in a card swap with several other Maine demonstrators and it was the set I used for my swap. Sierra must have been snooping around my stamp room.
There are a lot of stamps in this set with both solid and detail stamps for two-step stamping.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the visit with Sierra and Quincy, maybe I’ll invite them back on a future blog post, What do you think? Should they come back and visit again?
I created this card for a 2017 Occasions card swap with 18 other Maine Demonstrators from all different parts of the state. Everyone chose a different stamp set, mine was the Nailed It Bundle.
Inside my card I stamped Happy Belated Birthday.
Here are the directions:
1. Emboss DSP with Hexagon Dynamic Folder.
2. Adhere DSP to card front with Multipurpse Liquid Glue.
3. Stamp screwdriver on Island Indigo CS.
4. Die cut screwdriver from Silver Foil and then die cut screwdriver handle from Island Indigo. Trim handle and glue to silver screwdriver.
5. Stamp saying in Black on Whisper White CS.
6. Attach screwdriver to White CS with Stampin’ Dimensionals, then stamp screws with Smokey Slate.
7. Glue to Island Indigo layer, then glue to card.
8. Add embellishment.
I will post the rest of the cards in future posts.
Stampin' Up!'s Sealed With Love stamp set isn't just for Valentine's Day. It can be used for a birthday, anniversary, miss you, or just because card.
SEALED WITH LOVE
1. Arrange DSP on cardfront making sure design is going in the right direction. Glue leaving 1/8” border. (Use 2 4" squares with 2 different patterns facing up. Cut diagonally about 1' down from the top to about 1" up from the bottom.
2. Stamp “sending love” in black. Then stamp hearts on either side. See sample.
3. Die cut the stitched circle on white and the scalloped circle on red.
4. Stamp saying in black on stitched circle. See sample. Then the lips in red by stamping off first.
5. Glue adhere stamped circle to red circle and attach to card with one Stampin’ Dimensional.
6. Glue arrow to card.
Sending Love (142815, photopolymer)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack (142733)
Real Red Cardstock (102482)
Memento Black (132708)
Real Red (126949)
Big Shot (143263)
Layering Circles Framelits (141705)
Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372)
Love Notes Framelits Dies (142752) Or save 10% if you buy Sealed with Love Bundle (144705) which includes stamp set and framelits. Watch for bundle discounts throut the catalog.
I made a birthday card for my grandson, Mike, using Stampin' Up!'s Nailed It Bundle from the 2017 Occasions catalog.
More ideas using the Urban Underground Suite:
Urban Underground Specialty Designer Series Paper #142783
Urban Underground Embellishments #147786
Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder
Nailed It Bundle Clear mount #143077, wood #143074
Stampin' Up's Urban Underground Suite is great for masculine cards and more.