Amazing You and Celebrate You Thinlits Dies.
Celebrate You Thinlits Dies and Amazing You
1. Die cut words in Black CS.
2. Glue DSP to cardfront.
3. Glue words to cardfront using tombow and sponge with silicone sheet.
4. Glue White CS inside.
You can get the Amazing You stamp set free with a $50.00 order or you can get the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies free with a $100.00 product order. Want both? Spend $150.00 get both Sale-A-Bration items and $15.00 in Hostess Rewards Free.
Epic Celebration Guitar
1. Stamp headphones in Basic Gray on top half of cardfront.
2. Glue DSP centered near bottom.
3. Stamp words on small white Strip. Fussy cut – ask me how to do it. The glue to blue strip and fussy cut to match white piece.
4. Glue White rectangle to blue rectangle .Set aside.
5.Stamp Guitar on scrap color with markers. Then fussy cut.
6. Add Wink of Stella to Guitar. Then adhere to White piece with stampin’ dimensionals.
7. Adhere stamped pieces to card front with Stampin’ dimensionals.
Here’s to an Epic Celebration – 4 more Day Only
Epic Celebration Sneakers
1. Stamp sneakers in Real Red on larger white CS and glue to card front.
2..Stamp sneakers in Black Stazon. Color with Blender Pen and Real Red.
3. Adhere sneakers to Real Red CS and then use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere to cardfront.
4. Stamp saying in Black on white strip. Cut banner end on one side.
5. Adhere to Red strip and cut banner end. Glue to cardfront.
I have a picture of me in my L.L. Bean Red Canvas sneakers somewhere. If I can find it, I will post it!
Happy Wishes is free from Stampin’ Up! with a $100.00 net product purchase. There are 13 rubber stamps in this set. I used 3 of them on this card.
1. Stamp words with Basiic Black ink.
2. Color flowers and leaves with markers.
3. Glue DSP to Card front.
4. Glue stamped image to card.
I love the Heartfelt Blooms stamp. I love all the detail and you only stamp it once!
Or stepped up
Your choice, but you only can get Stampin’ Up!’s Heartfelt Blooms until March 31, then it is gone forever. Click below to shop now.
After March 31st you will only find lots of lavender in your garden. Sale-A-Bration will be over!
Lots of Lavender
1. Stamp outline in Basic Black
2. Stamp leaves in Old Olive and stamp flowers in Perfect Plum. Use markers to shade areas.
3. Stamp greeting in Black.
4. Color Ribbon with Light Smokey Slate Stampin’ Blend marker. Let dry, then make bow and adhere to card with Mini Glue Dot.