Paper Pumpkin Special ends soon. October 10th is the last day you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin and use the code BOGO to subscribe and pay for the October Paper Pumpkin kit and get the November Paper Pumpkin kit free. You can skip a month or unsubscribe anytime after you receive your November kit. If you skip or unsubscribe before November 10th you will not receive you free November kit.
I have been having computer problems this past week and hope to resolve them soon.
Another August Card Buffet card this time using Stampin' Up!'s Layering Love stamp set.
1. Ink floral stamp in Sahara sand and stamp off before stamping on small Whisper White CS. Repeat.
2. Stamp saying in Island Indigo. Trim banner ends.
3. Glue banner to Island Indigo strip and handcut banner ends.
4. Tie crochet lace around top of banner in a knot.
5. adhere banner to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Punch flowers from scraps and glue together in center. Use bone folder to curl up ends.
7. Glue to card and add pearls.
Stampin' Up!'s Awesomely Artistic stamp set is one you must have. I used it to stamp my own designer backgound that could be used for birthday, getwell, sympathy, or thinking of you cards.
1. Stamp greeting in Basic Gray.
2. Ink dragonfly with Elegant Eggplant and stamp twice before reinking and repeat as necessary.
3. Ink spots in Basic Gray and stamp twice. Repeat as necessary.
4. Adhere white cardstock to Elegant Eggplant card base.
5. Glue White CS inside.
This was another card for my August Card Buffet. Hope you enjoy this quick and easy card.
I want to thank Pam P. for my gift and not only did she make one for me – she made one for everyone in attendance!
Thanks again Pam.
We had my Maine Stampers Team Meeting on Sunday and below are the rest of the swaps:
Tomorrow a special gift we all received.