Want to see a quick video preview of the 2018-2019 catalog? Click HERE
Click on the catalog image in the right sidebar to view the new catalog now!
Still having issues with my wrists and then my eye, however, progress is being made. Enjoy the new catalog.
Stampin’ Up’s You’ve Got This stamp set is on the retiring list. I will miss this set.
You’ve Got This (w-139572, c-139575)
Happy Celebrations (photopolymer 143012)
Cake Soiree (w-145521, c-145745)
Memento Black Pad (132708)
Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin’ Pad (126956)
Stampin’ Blends Pink Pirouette Combo Pack (144604)
Stampin’ Blends Old Olive Combo Pack (144597)
Paper (including cutting dimensions):
Whisper White Cardstock [CS} (100730) 8 ½” x5 ½”, 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 3” x 4”
Gold Foil Sheets (132622) 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Stampin’ Dimensions (104430)
SNAIL adhesive (104332)
Multipurpose Liquid (110755)
Paper Snips (103579)
Bone Folder (102300)
Stampin’ Sponges (141337)
1. Stamp flower with Memento on White CS (smallest piece).
2. Color flower and leaves with Stampin’ Blends.
3. Fussy cut out image. Set aside.
4. Stamp words with Memento on White CS (See card for placement). Sponge edges with Pink Pirouette.
5. Adhere flower to sponged white CS with Mini Glue Dots.
6. Adhere image piece to Gold Foil with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. Fold White card base in half and crease with your Bone Folder.
8. Use Stampin’ Dimensinals to attach Foil to card base.
You probably have been wondering where I have been for the last two weeks. Well, I have been to Onstage and visiting the Orthopaedic doctor. Below is a picture of the splints I have for my hands for de Quervains Tenosynovitis.
Here is a card I made last month with the retiring Sweet Little Something.
I love this stamp set and can’t believe it is being retired so soon. Great for baby cards and also for Easter.
Have pictures from Stampin’ Up! 2018 Onstage, swaps and new products to show you. Will post more soon.
Here are the last of the Karolyn’s cards that she brought to club last month.
Hope you enjoyed these ideas and will start playing with your Waterfront stamps. Don’t have this set? Click below to go to my online store and order yours today. Stampin’ Up! Waterfront #146386
Watch for Onstage pics next week!
More Waterfront cards were created by Karolyn M. — in fact she created 33 cards with this set. Enjoy!
I will post the rest tomorrow.